Roczniki Biblioteczne. Czasopismo poświęcone kulturze książki i komunikacji piśmiennej [Library Annals: The Journal of the Book and Written Communication Culture] is a Polish scientific journal. It publishes articles in the Polish and English languages – as well as other European languages if approved by the editors – on:
- the theory and methodology of library science and related fields;
- the history of books and libraries in Poland and abroad;
- the dissemination of knowledge and information via various channels and media in the past and present;
- modern librarianship with special focus on research libraries;
- the training of library and book workers;
- the issues of publishing and bookselling in the past and present;
- the book arts;
- the issues of reception of literary or other written works.
Apart from original papers, the journal also publishes source materials, reviews of Polish and foreign specialist literature and a chronicle.
- ISSN: 0080-3626
- Editor: Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Wrocławskiego
- Frequency: annual
The content of Roczniki Biblioteczne is indexed by Polska Bibliografia Bibliologiczna [Polish Bibliological Bibliography], Polska Bibliografia Literacka [Polish Literary Bibliography], The Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities (CEJSH) and Index Copernicus.
From R. 52 (2008) full texts of Roczniki Biblioteczne are available on Czasopisma Naukowe w Sieci (CNS) [Academic Journals on the Web].